Something about me
- I graduated at the Computer Science Department
(DI) of the
University of Milano;
my graduation thesis was about concurrency and
domain theory, and it was titled Automi concorrenti e teoria
dei domini ("Concurrent Automata and Domain Theory"; advisors: Prof.
Nicoletta Sabadini and Felice Cardone).
- I thereafter attended the Ph.D. Program of Computer Science
(VIII cycle) and I received my Ph.D. with
a dissertation titled Measurement and Approximation of
Infinite Structures via Tolerance Spaces (advisors: Prof. Felice
Cardone, Manfred Droste, Nicoletta Sabadini).
- Presently I am full professor at the Computer Science
Department of the University of Milano.
My current research interests
- Distributed systems, anonymity
- Sense of direction
- Models of computation over the reals
- Concurrency theory
- Applied graph theory
- Web crawling and indexing
- Web graphs